Saturday, April 15, 2017

We're Moving


When my ex-husband walked out on me and Harper-Lynn back in August 2013, I was certain I'd never make it as a single mother.  When we moved in with my parents shortly after I was certain I'd live here forever.  Somehow, through God's amazing grace, we are thriving and I'm happy to report we are moving this summer one town over to a little apartment.

My favorite part about this apartment is it's location. It's near one of Harper-Lynn's favorite parks, her gymnastics gym and she'll be a part of an amazing charter school district.  We'll be about 15 minutes from my parent's house and roughly 25 minutes from my sister and her crew.

It's truly a great time for us.  The thought of finally being able to use all of the things I've had stored in my parent's garage for nearly four  years makes me so excited.  Harper-Lynn and I have printed out a couple layouts of the apartment and have enjoyed designing it.  While Harper-Lynn has had some anxiety over leaving the only home she remembers, she is excited about her dad buying her a loft bed and decorating her room with a grey, gold, mint and peach pallet  while incorporating a camping/Native American theme.