Tuesday, February 21, 2017

U.S. Space and Rocket Museum


The kids are on winter break for a few days this week so my sister and I took them to the U.S. Space and Rocket Museum in Huntsville, Alabama yesterday.  We wanted to go back in December but it didn't work out. I'm glad we ended up waiting because the weather was a perfect 75 degrees! I was surprised with how massive the campus is.  I would describe it as a graveyard for rocket ships and their parts.  We had a blast! There was definitely a variety of things to do inside and out and a good variety of things for all ages, too.  4 and under are FREE so I just paid $24 for my ticket.  It was worth that and much more in my opinion.  

It would figure two new exhibits open today, the day AFTER we were there,  so of course we'll have to go back in the coming months to experience them!