Saturday, February 25, 2017

My Little Model

Harper-Lynn tried to model last year for the first time in about a nearly 2 year span. It didn't go too well.  When she was asked to model recently I didn't know if I should say yes or no.  I did end of saying yes and am so glad I did.  My precious girl gave it everything she had at the model shoot.  I really feel like her personality shined through in each shot.  

I'm thankful for the opportunity to do this and see just how much she's blossomed and grown. Sometimes mommies of special needs children need moments like these to show us the progress our children have made.  Harper-Lynn has definitely made progress! So much so that this Tuesday is our LAST occupational therapy appointment after two and a half years.  I'm definitely a #ProudMommy!

Here are some of my favorite shots of the shirts and jean jackets H modeled...