Sunday, May 1, 2016

Autism Speaks Walk 2016

I can't thank my friends and family enough for coming out and supporting Harper-Lynn and all of the families affected by Autism.  Today was incredibly humbling and simply AMAZING! To see thousands of people there to support Autism Awareness is something I'll never forget!

Our team, Harper-Lynn's Hooligans raised $1080!!! We surpassed our goal by $80.  I couldn't be more proud of each of our 23 team members.  I plan on doing it again next year! Now that I've got one walk under my belt I know what to expect next year. ha! Next year's goal is 30 members and $1500! I hope you'll be a part of our 2017 team! 

To each team member: 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! It was hot, we had to battle Atlanta traffic, but each of you stuck it out and made today a resounding success! Because of your commitment we were able to bring awareness to a disorder that is becoming an epidemic. Your support of me and Harper-Lynn has been such a blessing.  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!  I love each one of you!

Here are some snapshots from today's walk!