Sunday, April 3, 2016

He's Still Risen!

I was really upset we didn't make it to church last week due to my eye issue.  It's been a long time since I've missed an Easter service.  A friend of mine really put it into perspective for me though.  She said, "Tara, He's still risen!" She's so right! Just because I'm not at church doesn't mean I can't celebrate our Risen Savior! So, we did an Easter Take 2 this morning.  

Here's Harper-Lynn in her Easter dress.  The shadows were really bad this morning, but she's still beautiful..and she LOVED being able to wear a hat! ha! 

It's officially spring break this week! We've got therapies, play dates, several senior photo shoots, Harper-Lynn's first Braves game and maybe a trip to Build-A-Bear with the money Harper-Lynn found in Easter eggs last Sunday.