Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Spring Sessions

It's been a joy to blog and do photography again.  I really missed both! It's a blessing to have the events of 2015 behind me.  Harper-Lynn and I are great and life is moving forward.  So thankful!

Recently I've started doing spring sessions.  It' was chilly on Sunday afternoon, but some great families toughed it out! I'm so blessed to have several senior sessions lined up for April along with pictures for my daughter's school.  I'm staying busy, but thankful for the doors God is opening for me. 

A few shots from recent sessions...

In love with this shot! Makes me smile every time I see it!


Devin is beautiful!!! Can't wait for baby E's arrival!
I've photographed this sweet girl several times. She's grown into a beautiful young lady!
Abby is my neighbor and an upcoming 2016 graduate! So honored to do her senior shoot!
One of the last times they'll be photographed as a family of 6!
I love Bennett's personality! I think I definitely captured it here!
If I ever decided to really advertise this will be my business card!
Absolutely precious! Grace is adorable...and I'm thankful for my Mom's table and Easter decor!