Monday, March 14, 2016

Let's Go Fly A Kite

One of our favorite things to do after a long day of school and therapy is to come home and have fun in the backyard.  Now that the weather is warmer, we're outside for two or three hours before bath time!

A few months ago Harper-Lynn was in charge of bringing her class bucket back to school with all things starting with the letter "K." I'll be honest, coming up with small things that start with that letter was a big challenge for me! ha!

My mom bought Harpie a kite to go in her Easter basket this year and since it started with a "k" and we were desperate she gave it to Harper-Lynn to take to school. 

It's been a little windy outside today so I thought we'd open up that kite and let it soar! We had a blast...until the mosquitoes decided to attack! Oh well, still fun.

I love this picture so much. I definitely captured Harper-Lynn's spirit.  Always running forward...

*We could use some prayers for tomorrow morning.  Harper-Lynn is being tested for our county's special needs preschool/pre-k program.  If she doesn't get into it I'll be okay with it.  Really just wanting the testing done to prepare an IEP for her.