Sunday, March 27, 2016

Autism Awareness

It's a big week for Autism Awareness! Friday is the kickoff of Autism Awareness Month.  Saturday, April 2nd is World Autism Awareness Day.  The Light If Up Blue campaign is designed to bring awareness to this challenging spectrum disorder.  I'm hoping each person who reads this will wear blue on Saturday in support of Harper-Lynn and all of the people on the spectrum.  Let's unite! If you wear blue will you please let me know by sending me a picture so I can share it on the blog? It would really mean a lot to us.  

April is also the final countdown to the upcoming Autism Speaks Walk in Atlanta on May 1st.  Our team, Harper-Lynn's Hooligans, has set a goal of $1000! Will you help us reach that goal? Every dollar helps! I'm also selling Autism Awareness bows for $5 each.  This is the last of my stash.  All profits go to support our team goal.  If you feel led to donate, please click here to learn more.