Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Goal Dress

Before I became pregnant back in October 2011, I had lost 164 pounds. I was running/walking 7 miles a day and in the absolute best shape of my life!!! Ten days before I was set to give birth to Harper-Lynn, in June 2012, I fell down wet stairs at my home and injured my back and slightly fractured my right hip.  I've been dealing with the after-effects of the injuries ever since along with weight gain!

Back in October 2015 I just couldn't take it anymore and decided to lose weight again.  I don't have 164 pounds to lose this time, but I do have another 50 pounds to go to get to my ultimate goal weight.  In the meantime, I've set a goal of losing about 15 pounds before Easter.  

See this pretty dress? Well it's a size smaller than I wear now and it's my Easter dress.  I want to feel confident in it thus the 15 pound weight goal.  I've lost 35 pounds since October 8th so I know I can do this, but boy does it seem daunting with Easter just two months away! 


So if you see me out there walking just know I don't need a ride! Ha! Seriously, though, I could use some prayers and some suggestions for some great workout songs!