Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Tara Lynn Images is Back

In October, I did pictures for Harper-Lynn's preschool which happens to also be our church.  It was so much fun and a big learning opportunity for me! I'll be doing them again in the spring.  From those school photos many other bookings fell into place.  I've been very busy the past two months doing photo shoots.  I think I'm ready to do it more steadily now.  Since the weather will be colder I probably won't do many more until the spring, but thought I'd share some of my favorite photos from the past few months!

 Rachel will be graduating in May 2016

I brought some fake snow to Rachel's shoot.  She's a dancer and a natural at awesome poses!

 I've photographed the Tyner family for a few years now.  Photos will little ones can be a challenge sometimes.  This shot amazes me each time I look at it!

 This photo shoot was a gift for the McGee family. Mrs. McGee is Harper-Lynn's speech therapist and has become a dear friend.

My sister, Kendra, has lost a lot of weight in the past 18 months.  This shot really shows it off.  I'm so proud of her!

 I've photographed Conner many times.  I love watching him grow up...and that red hair! Ha!

 I've photographed Bennett's family three times.  This was the first time he was mobile.  When he saw his sister, Abby, sitting down to do pics, he plopped right down and wanted to go first.  We let him. He's so handsome!

My sister is the proud mommy of two adopted children and a foster parent.  Each year she and her adopted children do a photo shoot with their biological brother and his family.  It's a special time for all of us! This was the first year they used props. Love how this shot turned out!

It was FREEZING the day of this photo shoot, but we managed to get some great shots of the O'Neal family.  We plan on doing another shoot in the spring when it's warmer!

Of course, I had to include my own daughter.  Harper-Lynn does hippotherapy. On this day back in May we used her therapy session to do this photo shoot for her 3rd birthday.  This photo will always be special to me!

There is just way too much cuteness from the Turner family.  Rumor has it they were one of the couples featured on MTV's Engaged and Underage several years ago!

Adia LOVED being thrown up in the air.  

What sibling photo shoot is complete without an jumping action shot! Ha! 

Addy is as precious little girl! Harper-Lynn adores her!

Mrs. Kim was Harper-Lynn's preschool teacher last year.  Her family is adorable!

Sometimes incredible shots like this happen and you don't even realize it until you go through all the pictures at home.  When I saw this one I was stunned.  That's all natural sun rays mixed with the fake snow I brought to have some fun.  Emy loved the fake snow!!!

Little Miss Ava looks right at home sitting between these logs.  I love little girl smiles!!!

A sweet sibling huddle! 

So there you have it folks! It's just a little glimpse of what I've been up to lately.  I also have a business where I make bows and accessories.  I'll share some of those creations soon.  For now, I'm off to wrap some more Christmas presents for Harper-Lynn and friends.  We've got TONS planned for this month so we'll be super busy.  I'll try to share some of the fun with you guys!