Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Long Overdue Post

I certainly never intended it would be about 5 months since my last update! Shortly after my last post, my life took a HUGE turn. My husband left me...AGAIN.  Only this time, there was no coming back.  Harper-Lynn and I moved in with my parents at the end of August.  Since that time, she's started MMO (Mother's Morning Out) at our church.  It was a rough first semester, but she's doing great now! I had a full hysterectomy back in October  I started school to become a Pharmacy Technician back in December. I am LOVING learning everything and can't wait to graduate this spring.  I'm excited about the future for me and for my precious little girl.  

She's had nine double ear infections since three months of age.  Next month she will FINALLY be getting tubes for her ears.  Until the appointment with her ENT, I had no idea that several other issues she has been having have to do with her ears as well.  I've been told it will be like having a different child once she has tubes.  We'll see! 

It's hard to go back and fill in a lot of blanks for the past five months so I'll just leave things where they are.  I do promise to start updating more often.  I'm currently working about 10 hours a day watching my nephew (Harper gets to come with me...YAY!), still doing my photography business and going to school full-time.  Needless to say, my life is VERY busy! 

Until my next post, I'll leave you with this adorable photo of my big girl from Halloween 2013!