Monday, May 13, 2013

Updating Harper's Room

As Harper's gotten older I've realized we need more drawer and closet space! I can't do much about her closet space, though, I do have some of her clothes hanging in our spare room closet, but I can make sure she has more drawer space.  My brother no longer wanted his chest of drawers so we bought some pink paint and my dad painted it to give to Harper.  My mom found some pretty glass knobs for it and I just love it! It really pops in her room and offers that extra space Harper was needing.  I decided to use the dresser my aunt and grandmother bought Harper as more of a changing table.  I wish I had converted it sooner.  It's nice to be able to put all of the items that were previously in cubes on her changing table in drawers.  Let's just say, Harper's room is staying a lot cleaner and organized, too.  Our little stinker' was pulling everything out of the cubes before.  Here are some pictures to show you guys the updates...