Saturday, May 11, 2013

My First Mother's Day

I am so excited to get to celebrate my first Mother's Day tomorrow.  Most of you know it's a day I never thought I'd get the opportunity to experience first-hand.  I can honestly say motherhood has been an incredible journey thus far.  I'm certain I've learned more about myself in the past 10 months than in all of my 33+ years.  I feel changed. I feel whole.  I feel a joy that surpasses anything else this world could offer me.  God couldn't have blessed me with a more beautiful and precious daughter.  I plan on enjoying tomorrow...well as much any mother can with a baby who happens to have a double ear infection and a stomach bug. :- )
 
I"ll leave you guys with this photo I took of Harper-Lynn on my mother's birthday last month.  Her smile is infectious!!! Happy Mother's Day to all of the mom's out there!