Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TUTU Cute!

One of the things Harper-Lynn can count on is to have MANY photos taken of her throughout her lifetime.  I guess that's what happens when your mommy is a photographer! Ha! She's always a trooper.  She is having several photo shoots to celebrate her 1st birthday and today was the first.  I'm so thankful my hubby, Keith, was there to help. He always gets her to smile!

Here are a few of my favorites from Harper-Lynn's tutu photo shoot...

Mom bought this adorable tutu dress back in January while we were at Northpoint Mall.  I found the precious tiara last month.  I plan on taking a picture of her in the tiara each year until she graduates high school.  It will be a cute way to chart her growth each year!
 
I just never get tired of that sweet face!!!
 
If the hat looks familiar it's because it was used in Harper-Lynn's newborn photo shoot! This will probably be the last time she can wear it. It's amazing to see how big she's gotten!
 
My happy little princess!!!
 
This photo just makes me gasp.  Can't believe she is my daughter.  What a blessing from God!
 
Precious!