Saturday, April 27, 2013

The World of Coke

We decided to make today a family day after a family gathering we were supposed to have with extended family fell through.  Originally, I wanted us to go to the zoo, but with the threat of rain, we chose The World of Coke museum in Atlanta. 
 
If you get a chance to go, I highly recommend it.  It was very interactive and great for all ages.  I enjoyed seeing all of the memorabilia they have on display.  It's definitely impressive!
 
We got to sample Coke products from all-around the world and were given a bottle of Coke to take home. 
 
Here are few photos from our day...

I loved the signage. They are from all across the world!
 
Here's Harper-Lynn (10 months) and our niece, Summer (11 years) just as we entered.  I LOVE this picture so much! Summer graduates 5th grade next month and I'm thinking of framing this one for her.  She's such a great Big Cousin!!!
 
This polar bear is probable 7ft or more! He was very friendly.  They had a staff photographer taking photos so Summer was looking at him. I think Harper-Lynn's look is priceless! She was pretty taken with his size!!! Incredibly enough, she didn't cry at all.  Very proud of her!