Friday, December 28, 2012

Harper's 6-Month Checkup

 
Harper had her 6-month checkup today.  I was thankful her pediatrician was on vacation and the doctor that fills in for him was there.  We really like him!!! Anyhow, I was anxious to get her stats.  I'm always amazed at how much she grows and what percentile she is in.  Her current stats are:
 
17lbs (70th percentile)
27.5 inches (70th percentile)
42cm head circumference (50th percentile)
 
She is growing like she should, however, the doctor wants us to start giving her vitamins so he wrote a prescription for that along with one for her new dosage amount of the Zantac she takes for reflux. 
 
She got several shots including the flu shot.  I pray she doesn't get the flu as a side effect.  Wouldn't that just beat all?!?
 
After Harper's appointment we ventured to Target so I could buy a wicker storage ottoman to use as a coffee table in our living room, but more importantly, as a toy box for all of the fun toys she got for Christmas.  It literally holds every single toy with no room to spare! I do plan on getting her a toy box for her room, but will probably wait until her birthday in June to do that. 
 
When I got home I was welcomed with a HUGE 2-dozen red rose bouquet and teddy bear sitting in front of the door that had been delivered while we were out.  Keith sent them to me.  They are gorgeous and smell so fragrant.  We are trying to work things out.  He is still not living here with us, but hopefully in time, we can be a real family again.  Please keep us in your prayers.
 
*Excuse the photo, it was taken with my cell phone!