Saturday, November 24, 2012

First Visit with Santa

Harper got to meet Santa for the first time today.  I prepared myself going in that she would probably scream and cry because she is incredibly sensitive and doesn't do well around new people sometimes.  I had NOTHING to worry about.  My little five month old sweetheart just made herself at home in his lap.  She literally beamed! I really do think she would have just sat there with him for the rest of his shift if I had not picked her up.  She just seemed right at home.  Maybe she really was supposed to be an elf?!? LOL!

Santa said the most precious thing to her before I picked her up.  He looked her in the eye and said, "Thank you for sharing your first Christmas with me." So sweet!

For a mommy who's looked forward to having a little girl and taking her to visit Santa, today was a dream come true!!!