Monday, October 22, 2012

Visiting Gramps

My dad has been in the hospital for a week now.  He typically sees Harper every few days so to go an entire week without seeing her was tough.  Keith and I took her with us to the hospital today and "smuggled" her in.  I say that jokingly because the nurses and staff sort of looked the other way as we walked by.  We even saw my dad's surgeon and he agreed it was good to have Harper stop by to boost morale for my dad.  He's been through so much.  I really do think Harper boosted his spirits.

Have I mentioned she's a real "ham" these days! She loves to flash the smiles!!!

She wasn't exactly smiling here, but I thought my dad looked too funny not to share this one!

It was time to say good-bye so she leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.  Absolutely precious!!!