Monday, October 15, 2012

The Polka Dot Pumpkin

I've always wanted a little girl who would let me dress her like a girly-girl! Thankfully, Harper is a willing participant. I'm sure my heart will be broken in a few years when she wants to express herself through wardrobe choices. For now though, I'm getting in every holiday outfit and bow I can find!
 
Harper doesn't need a huge pumpkin this year, so I opted for one that is just her size! I took a sharpie and made little dots on it.  I painted the stem black with chalkboard paint since it was the only black paint I had on hand. Once done I let it all dry and added the cute ribbon left over from the first wedding I ever planned years ago and added the "H" pin I found at Hobby Lobby several months ago for really cheap.  I love it, but more importantly, Harper loves it!!!

She's not yet 4 months old and she could see the dots I put on her pumpkin. Amazing!!!
 
"H" for Harper
 
Not happy I took her pumpkin away!
 
I held the pumpkin in the air and she got excited!
 
*Linking to Metamorphosis Monday!