Monday, October 15, 2012

The Fabulous Morgen

I always dreamed of being a painter.  Let's just say I'm not and leave it at that! Ha! I constantly see adorable artwork on Etsy and other sites and wish I could recreate it or afford to buy it.  I was so happy when a young girl by the name of Morgen, who happens to work with my husband, offered to make a painting for Harper's nursery.  We settled on Eeyore because he matched the nursery colors.  I remember when I saw the painting for the first time.  I just couldn't believe all the detail it had.  She truly captured the precious character.  I LOVED that she used an "H" and a "B" on the block as well.
 
It wasn't long after receiving the painting that I asked her if she thought she might be able to recreate something I'd seen online.  She agreed to do it and when this amazing painting with Harper's name was done I just couldn't believe how perfect it was! Morgen is an incredible artist and I'm so thankful for her. 
 
I thought I'd share pictures of Harper's room with the two paintings.  They are the finishing touches to her precious nursery. 


*You guys are in luck! Morgen is available for painting projects.  A custom-designed painting would make a fabulous personal Christmas gift! Contact me through this blog if you would like to have her do a custom piece for you.