Friday, October 12, 2012

Taking the Plunge

So, I'm officially heading back to work! This has been in the works for a while, but Keith and I made it official tonight with the purchase of my new Canon EOS Rebel T4i DSLR 18 MP Camera w/2 Lenses, Bag & 8GB SD Card.  It was a HUGE investment, but one I needed to make if I was going to do photography like I have in the past. 
 
The camera should arrive next week.  I figure I'll need a solid week to "play" with it and then I'll reopen my photography company.
 
I'm grateful this will still allow me to be able to be at home with Harper.  I'll be able to schedule sessions around my time with her and do photo edits at night while she sleeps.  My goal is to do no more than two weddings per month which allows me to bring in money, but also be available for Harper.  In the past I've done up to 8 weddings per month and I just don't want to spread myself so thin this time around. 
 
So......look for Tara Lynn Images to open in the next few weeks.  I'll be offering INCREDIBLE pricing for holiday sessions to kick off my grand opening.  Stay tuned!