Saturday, October 13, 2012

Harper as Cinderella

Harper attended an adorable princess-themed party for her friend, Clara, today.  All the little girls came in their princess costumes and Clara's cousin, Eli (aka...Prince Charming), came in a black suit.  They all looked adorable!!!
 
Clara's mom hired "Cinderella" and I have to say she was worth every penny.  She came in costume and had a bag full of tricks.  All the kids ate it up!
 
Harper watched everything.  She didn't want to miss a beat.  She should have been sleeping, but she was having none of that!
 
Here's a picture of Harper before we left and a few others I just loved...


I was amazed I got this one on the first shot!!! Harper dressed as Cinderella, too.  She is just so precious!!!


I'll be so glad when I lose this baby weight.  It's hard! I don't have too many photos of me and Harper since I'm always the one taking them so I wanted to share this one for sure.


My handsome husband with one of the cutest poses from Harper EVER! That face cracks me up!!!


She really should have been napping by this point, but she was afraid she was going to miss something! I love this one of Harper and my mom, Harper's Grammie.