Monday, September 24, 2012

Where do you find all that bling?

I'm constantly asked about where I get Harper's clothes or her cute little accessories.  Let's just say they don't all come from the same place! I've scoured the internet for cute creations at an affordable price. Here are a few of my favorite sites for cute girly stuff...


Sparkle in Pink is one of my FAVORITE places because of their selection but also because of their pricing.  They are the most affordable place on the internet for cute stuff! They ship out their stuff quickly too. I just can't say enough great things about them!


Another favorite is Tutulicious! They offer some of the cutest girl stuff around! If you friend them on Facebook you will have access to great sales that you won't see on their website.  I highly recommend doing it!


I would say that about 50% off Harper's custom-designed pieces have come from sellers on Etsy.  It is hands-down the BEST site for finding one-of-a-kind items since they have so many different sellers all in one place!


And last, but certainly not least, is my sister-in-law, Kelly! She has made Harper some of the most darling little outfits and accessories including this tutu dress.  I don't know what Harper would do without Aunt Kelly's talent!