Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What I'm Loving: 9/11/12

1. Printable Sign:  I still can't believe I get to share this life with my best friend. Keith, I love you so very much!
 
 
2. Candied Apples: These could seriously be my favorite food! Oh, how I long for autumn so I can indulge in these special treats!!!
 
 
3. Facebook Sales: I have bought so many adorable gently used outfits on Facebook recently for Harper.  I hit a major score with this brand new custom-designed Cinderella onesie tutu. It was a steal at $8 shipped! Harper is going to wear it to a princess-themed party for her friend, Clara in October.
 
 
4. Fall Bucket Printable: So cute!!! Can't wait to start checking off the items on the list.  It's going to be a fun few months around here!
 
 
5. Leg Warmers: I am crazy about these things! Harper already has several pairs and I will be getting her a few more in the coming weeks.  I bought these baseball ones a few weeks back.  She will be wearing them to her first baseball game on Sept. 28th!