Sunday, September 16, 2012

First Feeding in High Chair

Our little princess is definitely growing up! Harper-Lynn will be three months old on Tuesday.  We bought her the Marianna Evenflow high chair from Walmart.com.  It is not only stylish, but transforms into a seat and activity table when she transitions out of the high chair portion.  For about $35 it can't be beat!
 
Here's Harper just before we started her first feeding in her high chair...


I just love her smile!!! She smiles like her Daddy!
 
Midway through her feeding...

 
I was amazed at how well she did. She was able to swallow really well and her tongue didn't seem to be too much of a problem.
 
By the end of the feeding things weren't going so well...LOL!

 
Obviously, by this point, I stopped feeding her.  She wanted out of the chair and into my arms! I'm sure she's not going to be too happy with me when I show her this picture when she gets older.  LOL!