Monday, August 13, 2012

8 Weeks Old

I just can't believe how fast Harper is growing! Yesterday I packed up an entire large tub of clothing and other things she's outgrown or can't use anymore.  She ran a low-grade fever for a few days and at her doctor's appointment she weighed in at 11 pounds, 2 ounces.  Crazy!!! She has officially graduated to size 2 diapers and I fear she won't be in those very long either.  She truly changes each day. 

She can hold her head up really well so I pulled out the adorable saucer we bought at the DC Kids Consignment Sale earlier this year and cleaned it up for her to use.  I used an old beach towel to prop her up since the seat is really large.  She had a blast in it! I never dreamed she'd be using it at 8 weeks of age.  I couldn't resist snapping a few shots of her exploring her new toy. 


Have I mentioned she looks just like her Daddy?!?