Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Halloween in July

A lot of you guys may not know this, but Keith and I found out we were expecting last Halloween.  Needless to say, we were both shocked! We told our families that evening.  A few days later my mom came home with a cute Halloween-themed sleeper she found on clearance sale at Walmart that could be used for either a boy or a girl in size 3-6 months.

A few days ago, while feeding Harper, I happened to eye the sleeper hanging in her closet and realized there was going to be a problem. You see, my 5 week old baby girl already wears a 3-6 months in sleepers due to being so LONG! In an effort to get some use out of it, I decided to just let her wear it!

I know this will be an item I hold on to since it was the first thing ever purchased for Harper.  I can remember seeing it hanging in my closet for the longest time and imaging what it would be like to have my very own baby.  Just thinking about it I tear up.  I still can't believe she is here and so very perfect! In the spirt of Halloween in July...here is our "Candy Corn Cutie!"