Sunday, May 27, 2012

Crockpot Chicken Tacos



I've been wanting to make these chicken tacos for a while now.  I had all of the ingredients on hand so I made them today.  Not only are they super easy to make, but they taste great, too! I hope you guys will give this one a try!!!

2lbs. chicken breasts, frozen or thawed
1-16oz. jar of your favorite chunky salsa (I used the mild Kroger brand)
1 envelope of your favorite taco seasoning (I used Ortega's reduced sodium)
1-16oz. bag of frozen corn

Place chicken in the bottom of crockpot.  In small bowl, mix together salsa and seasoning.  Pour over chicken.  Pour frozen corn on the top of salsa mixture.  Cook on low for 6 hours.  When done, use two forks to shred chicken. 

Serve on tortillas (I used the fajita-sized ones) or hard-shell tacos with your favorite toppings.