Sunday, March 11, 2012

DC Kids Consignment & Scrapbooking Sale

I am having a baby shower in a few weeks and have been trying to not buy too much until I know exactly what I need, but when I saw that the annual DC Kids Consignment and Scrapbooking Sale was going to take place last week, I knew I needed go! Boy am I glad I did!!! We found this gently used pink exersaucer for just $15!!! That's a fraction of the retail price!!! It's actually cuter than the one I originally had on my baby registry.  I think Harper is going to love it!

On Saturday everything was 50% off so I stopped by for a few minutes and was able to find a fish-themed play mat that only ended up costing me $6.  The one I had on my registry was almost $80.  Needless to say, I'm very happy with my purchases and can't wait for Harper to get a chance to use them!