Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Daddy's Girl

I was having a really hard time sleeping last night.  In fact, I didn't fall asleep until around seven this morning!!! At one point I was lying on my side and I glanced over at Keith.  He sleeps on the side of the bed closest to our windows and as the moonlight was filtering in through the blinds I happened to catch a glimpse of his facial profile.  I kind of the just laid there and stared at it for a while.  It was like looking at Harper's ultrasound photo.  I kind of get the feeling she is going to look a lot like her daddy! I think she will just be the cutest little thing!

One of the things that brings me the greatest joy is when Keith gets real close to my belly and starts talking with her and telling her how much he loves her and can't wait to hold her.  She starts kicking up a storm! No one else generates that type of response from her.  I think it's safe to say, she's going to be a "daddy's girl"!